You are hereFunny Searches
I am finding it interesting to look at my refer log and figure out
what some of the searches are... there are some interesting ones. The
top one remains the article about George Bush's plan to ensure that
same-sex couples cannot marry. Some other things that people have visited my site for:
* Rob Sample - Yep, you buddy... hehehe
* Gatineau Park and Pictures - Hmmm.. and sadly enough, I have none... check out Boris' site (gallery.bmannconsulting.com)
* Jeff Manthorpe - Wow... who would search for him... ;) someone who uses Storm as an ISP I guess... Well Jeff, I'm giving you a moment in the spotlight...
* Luminera and Ottawa - Hmm... Rob you're up again... ;)
* Tony Graham Toyota - I take my revenge... though I was lazy and never sent them the letter ... d'oh!
* Ironman Movie - Hmm... well dude, I hope there is one...
* Stag and Doe Party Games - Probably due to talking about my friends Bill and Joy's Stag and Doe... but alas... I didn't list any games...
* 10/50 Places to Go See/Visit Before You Die - I've got to get back on that crusade.
* Toronto Bachelor Party Ideas - Just like the stag and doe one, I talked about Bill's party, but didn't list any real activities (we played golf, then went out on the town and got the MC trashed... ;)
* Toronto Mapleleafs - Go Leafs!
* NCC and Lac Phillipe - Talked about going, but we went to a different lake actually.
* Brad Boyes - Wonder how he'll like San Jose
* Sara Maclaughlin - Boris will be so proud.
* Asians and SARS - Well, my sister is home and doing well... no SARS :D
* Screw Life - Oh...
* Jack and Jill Party Ideas - Wow... you could get a lot of traffic by hosting some good ideas about this sh*t.
* Global Economy Drinking and Driving - Hmm.. Never would have thought the two went together - unless Boris Yeltsin was involved. hehehehe
* A Mechanic With A Torn ACL - Hmm... Torn ACL came from the Leafs Doug Gilmour, and my brother is a mechanic - dude... I hope you and your career are alright
* Diminishing Returns Examples - Hmm... I'm not sure my city example really cuts it.
and finally... the longest search string that directed someone here thus far:
* "bare naked ladies" and "rolling stones" and toronto and sars - Craziness
At least 95% of the people who come to my site come for that Bush
article... next up as a reason to visit is Tony Graham Toyota, and in
third is 50 Places to See Before You Die.. Pretty neat...